Re: HUMOR - "Make this Pretty" (lament of a tech writing dept.)

Subject: Re: HUMOR - "Make this Pretty" (lament of a tech writing dept.)
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:54:06 -0500

I love it! I'm very impressed with the lyrics, and with the fact that you got non-techwriters to sing it.
Please reveal your coercion methods; I need some new ones. Maybe for next Friday someone will come up with
a second verse, or maybe a B-side song to go with this, about "the rest of the story."

Don't change a single word of it, don't edit for spelling, grammar, clarity, or potential embarrassment to
myself or the company.

Don't take away any of my inimitable (horrendous) style.

Don't point out any factual errors.

Just make it look pretty.

Jo

--