Worst ad copy contest?

Subject: Worst ad copy contest?
From: David <bhutata -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:07:39 -0700 (PDT)

I've read and enjoyed the contest entries for the
worst tech writing samples. Does anyone know of a
similar contest for ad copy and slogans? I just took
notice of an old ad posted on the wall at my company,
and I couldn't believe that they ever released it,
it's that bad. It's one of those cases where the more
you think about it, the worse it sounds. (At least
that's the way it struck me.)

Obviously I'm not posting this message from my work
account, so I'll go ahead pass on the slogan.

"Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it period."

http://auctions.yahoo.com/