RE: Opening .exe from .chm file

Subject: RE: Opening .exe from .chm file
From: "Leslie Johnson" <lesliej -at- microsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:30:03 -0700

David said:
"All you need to do is use an HTML Help Shortcut Control to launch the
executable. I don't know how to tell you to create it because you don't
mention what tools you are using, but it's a standard service provide by
the
HH ActiveX control."

Thanks, David! I'm using HHW, and I've gotten as far as inserting the
Shortcut Control, but I'm having trouble with some of the parameters in
the ActiveX Control wizard (I've never done this before, so please bear
with me). I'm slowly working through the help supplied with HHW to try
to figure out how to implement the shortcut so it opens my .exe file in
another directory. Any tips?

Thanks,
Leslie