Quick! Opinion needed...

Subject: Quick! Opinion needed...
From: M Silverspring <vetalidevi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:21:24 -0700 (PDT)

We're having a meeting this AM to discuss revisions to
our Style Guide. At the moment, "Click Enter" and
other small finalizing actions must be listed as a
separate step.
While I know this is standard in many places, it seems
a bit condescending and makes for an awful lot of
extra steps in some cases. I'd like to change these
small finalizing actions so they can be part of the
step they confirm. This could be done by making "Click
Enter" a bullet under the step, or some other thing.

Of course, for windows where clicking Enter is the
only action, it would be a separate step.

What think you, oh wise ones?
Martha

http://auctions.yahoo.com/