Q: Framemaker vs Webworks Standard vs Webworks Professional

Subject: Q: Framemaker vs Webworks Standard vs Webworks Professional
From: "Marcus Cumming" <Marcus -dot- cumming -at- surface-inspection -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 09:42:24 +0100

Dear All

Does anyone know the difference between:

- Framemaker
- Webworks Standard
- Webworks Professional?

Is it worth me buying the more expensive Webworks Standard or Webworks Professional?

What do you use? Can you create an online help with it?

Thanks

Marcus Cumming
Technical Author

Surface Inspection Ltd