Re: International Techwr-l's needed

Subject: Re: International Techwr-l's needed
From: "Veronika Haderlein" <veronika -dot- haderlein -at- fast -dot- no>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:06:26 +0200

As always with translations, it depends on the context you use "the
solution" in - (1) a software solution or a general solution to a problem,
(2) a chemical liquid, (3) the solution of a question.

In German,

(1) would be "die (Software-)Loesung"
(2) would be "die Loesung"
(3) would be "die Klaerung"

Hope this meets your problem.

Veronika Haderlein
Information Developer
Fast Search & Transfer ASA
Phone: +47 - 23 01 12 55
Fax: ++47 - 23 01 -12 01
e-mail: veronika -dot- haderlein -at- fast -dot- no