Oracle Help for Java - Any experts out there?

Subject: Oracle Help for Java - Any experts out there?
From: Jessica Pease <JPEASE -at- Partnerware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:33:46 -0500

Hello,

I have searched the archives and contacted all the Robohelp experts I know.
Not a lot of them use Oracle Help for Java. I was hoping someone on the
tech-whirl list might know the solution to problems I'm having or would know
who I should contact. I just started using Robohelp 9 to create Oracle Help
for Java and I really like it. It was recommended to me over JavaHelp and so
far, I'm pleased with the features it has that JavaHelp doesn't. However, I
cannot for the life of me figure out how to:

1) Open both the navigation panel and help content panel when the user
clicks the help button. Instead, they just get the navigation panel and have
to browse to the content.

2) When I create a help topic in Robohelp, I give the topic a filename to
match the jsp file name in the SWING interface that I'm documenting. I do
this so that the developers don't have to hardcode the links to the help,
they can just tell the files to look for the help with the target name that
matches the jsp filename. However, the map.xml file that OHJ creates, uses
the plain english title for the mapid target. How can I get it to use the
filename?

Thanks for any help you can provide. If you don't know the answers but think
you know someone who does, please let me know.

Jessica