Re: Graphics to show speed

Subject: Re: Graphics to show speed
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

I have a program that runs in the background that shows the outside
temperature. Right now it says 93.

It displays the number in degrees and sits in the task tray. It is
quite readable. Can you equate speed to a number and display the
number?

> to be small enough so that it will not only fit in the
> documentation but also fit on a standard Windows tool bar.
>
> Any ideas would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
"How to be happy in life: Never impose your beliefs
on anyone else and never fry bacon in the nude."
-- Anon

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/