Highlighting in Acrobat 4.05

Subject: Highlighting in Acrobat 4.05
From: "Douglas S. Bailey (AL)" <dbailey -at- commandalkon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:45:41 -0500

Is there a way to remove the highlighting from a PDF created for this
version of Acrobat? I used the highlighting tool to highlight a sentence,
but there's no easy way to remove the highlighting that I can see. Changing
the highlighting to white covers the text with white, rendering it
invisible. (I thought highlighting was supposed to change the _background_
color, the color behind and around the text, not over the text. Is this a
bug?) Changing it to black covers the text with black, making it look
marked out.

Thanks,

--Doug

Doug Bailey