Re: Anybody of Good Source of Images?

Subject: Re: Anybody of Good Source of Images?
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 08:08:49 -0400

Peter,

I have a table of links on my Web site--on the Writing page. My favorite, because it's an exquisite site for 800x600 and up photo desktop wallpapers, is http://www.webshots.com. (You have to load the sample screensaver applet, then you can choose from millions of photos! If you need clarity, always choose 800x600 or above. The lower count shots are too grainy.

Peter Shea (USF) wrote:

Does anybody know of a good source of diverse images? I am constantly
looking for images and graphics for presentations and web work?

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net