Using FrameMaker to Develop Courseware

Subject: Using FrameMaker to Develop Courseware
From: "Branham, Craig" <cbranham -at- rational -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:52:12 -0700

Hello, all.

I develop training materials for stand-up trainers, as a course developer
with Rational Software.

For several months my team has been using FrameMaker on a trial basis to
develop student and instructor manuals to accompany our PowerPoint slide
presentations. The manuals contain all the slides presented in the course
(embedded in Frame as black and white graphics), along with notes providing