RE: another newbie/tight market question

Subject: RE: another newbie/tight market question
From: Maggie Secara <MSecara -at- NILS -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:30:11 -0700

I dunno. Lately, the contracts I've had have been more or less on the
money. They decided what they wanted to pay for and when the time was up,
bang, we were done. In the last case, even sooner. (Yes, it's been an awful
year.) They're also proposing part time a lot: a 1-month contract meaning 4
calendar weeks, at 3 days a week.

YMMV

Maggie Secara
NILS Publishing Company