Re: OT: TFM *g* (was: Creating Intradocument Links in Adobe Acrobat)

Subject: Re: OT: TFM *g* (was: Creating Intradocument Links in Adobe Acrobat)
From: "K. Joyce McDonald" <KJoyceMcDonald -at- satx -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:22:41 -0500

This argument appears to be where we lose the user in any kind of
documentation. The user doesn't give a rat's ass what the technical
definition of a hyperlink is. I don't give a rat's ass what the technical
definition of internal combustion is. I just want to know that when I turn
the key and step on the accelerator, the engine will start.

K. Joyce McDonald