RE: Lying About Salary

Subject: RE: Lying About Salary
From: APEERY -at- FAMILYDOLLAR -dot- COM
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:30:05 -0400

I would never dream of hanging you! Instead, I will confine myself to
observing that, in the course of a single e-mail, you went from "I have no
plans to do this" to "I'm not necessarily planning on doing this".
Extrapolating from this rate of moral decay, my concern is that by the time
you receive this, you may be robbing a bank or something. :)

<snip>