Re: Lying About Salary

Subject: Re: Lying About Salary
From: Paul Sinasohn <sinasohn -at- sendmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:09:23 -0700

First, Scott, you are working for the government. Every HR person knows
that government pays the least of any employers for any kind of 'white
collar' job.

Second, you have a family. It's very easy to say, 'Because of my family,
I preferred to stay in (TOWN NAME) at that time.'

Give them a complete salary history - your California numbers are much
more relevant than your TN numbers.

They will immediately see that you are worth much more than what you are
getting now. You should be able to get back up to where you should be.

Paul Sinasohn

--
******REMOVE NOSPAM FROM REPLY ADDRESS ABOVE******
Paul E. Sinasohn 510-594-5571