Re: Word to PDF

Subject: Re: Word to PDF
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:29:09 -0700

Steve Hudson wrote:

> Note - this is all assuming you use std paper sizes. Write for more info if
> you want to use custom page sizes, word can crack a spaz if you are not
> careful.

...and the workaround (at least for Acrobat 4.0) doesn't work at all in NT and its derivatives.

We're hoping that either Acrobat 5.0 handles custom page sizes in Word, or the workaround actually works on Windows 2000.

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 3, still the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!

Learn about tools and technologies for user assistance developers at