Collaboration- What's it like out there?

Subject: Collaboration- What's it like out there?
From: "j_lutz" <j_lutz -at- msn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:13:24 -0700

I am a student of technical communications and am developing a web site that
offers strategies to assist in collaborative document production. Where
better to gain insight than through the list? I have searched the archives
and come up with very little, so I am here appealing to you. I would be
grateful for your real-world views.

Have you searched for or might you have a need for information about
effective collaboration? What strategies have you incorporated to make
collaborative writing tasks more successful? What frustrations or
difficulties have you encountered? What technologies have been especially
helpful?

Feel free to send responses directly to me at j_lutz -at- email -dot- msn -dot- com . Thanks
for your help!