RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Bob Andrews <Bob -dot- Andrews -at- MEDecision -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:57:23 -0400

I spend my days documenting software that will be used by HMO's to manage
their medical affairs. It's certainly not something I would be doing in my
spare time, but at least it has some socially redeeming value. Plus, if the
products do well, our company does well, so I do have a stake in producing
top-notch documentation.

In a previous job, I wrote maintenance manuals for luxury homes. I spent my
days in Beverly Hills with wealthy folks (including celebs such as Paul
Reiser and Charlize Theron) documenting how to polish their marble floors
and run their home security systems. Now that was a fun job.