Java server pages

Subject: Java server pages
From: "Nolder, Kimberley" <Kimberley_Nolder -at- tvratings -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:51:03 -0400

Hello,
I am trying to create search and result pages for our intranet using .jsp. I
have created both pages but every time I try to view the results page, by
entering search parameters, a dialog box keeps asking me to save to disk and
wants to open Dreamweaver. By the way, I'm using Dreamweaver UltrDev and
Access 2000. Do I need to insert java beans? This is very new to me and I'm
having trouble finding help on the subject. The UltraDev book is not very
helpful. The online help is a little better but everything is jumbled. Does
anyone know of any good resources on the subject? I have started the whole
process over several times. So far I have the following pages built:

search.jsp
feedback.jsp (results page)
master and detail pages.

The book doesn't even really tell me how these pages work together. It could
just be that I don't understand enough of it yet. Thanks in advance for any
help.

P.S. I couldn't find anything in the archives and I've looked at numerous
sites on jsp.

Kimberley