Exported Visio drawing - quality problem

Subject: Exported Visio drawing - quality problem
From: "Beth Kane" <kanerb -at- concentric -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:37:17 -0700

When I save my Visio drawing as .jpg, then import it into a Word file, some
of the lines look "dotty" and some of the bold text (Arial 10 pt.) looks
extremely blurry. What I'm seeing might be described as "jagginess" (the
technical term). :-)

I'm fairly new to Visio (2000 SR1), but I suspect the solution lies in the
settings box that you get after you Save As jpg: JPG Output Filter Setup. I
have consulted the online help without success (it just says "choose the
options you want"). Does anyone know the best settings to smooth it out?
Color is not an issue in this case.

Thanks very much,

Beth Kane
kanerb -at- concentric -dot- net