Re: User Manual Sample

Subject: Re: User Manual Sample
From: Anne -dot- Robotti -at- radisys -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:12:55 -0400

I don't know what to say except, "Don't hold your breath." That seemed
politer than "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Whoever you'd be providing these samples to, don't forget to tell them you
wrote the Declaration of Independence too, that always impresses people.

I'd be fascinated to know whether anybody *does* send you anything. Fixing
your shift key and writing out "you" might lend you some credibility
though.

So, who are you anyway? You can't possibly be a writer, a writer would at
least know to specify the type of user manual required and would know (and
probably mention) that a lot of documentation written by tech writers is
proprietary.

Anne Robotti
Technical Writer
RadiSys Corporation
7 Clarke Drive, Cranbury NJ 08512
(609) 655-3111 x-326

promila chitkara <promilac -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Sent by: bounce-techwr-l-70580 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
08/07/2001 01:58 AM
Please respond to promila chitkara

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc:
Subject: User Manual Sample

Hi All:

I need almost a perfect user manual sample...I know
perfectionism is something subjective but I trust u all in
terms of ur knowledge and skills...that will be great if
some of u could send me your best works...

waiting for a prompt reply and best of your works.

thanks much!