RE: What is a word attachment?

Subject: RE: What is a word attachment?
From: "Swallow, William" <WSwallow -at- courion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:28:32 -0400

You mean unlike a PDF *vbeg*

OK, let's not start the PDF virus discussion...

There are 2 main reasons why they wand a "Word" file.

1. They don't know of better formats.
2. They want to be able to easily manipulate the data within your resume to
suit their needs, whatever those needs may be.

Most applications can save to some form of rich text format. Send them the
RTF and all should be well. Or do as others have suggested and use WordPad.

*****************
BILL SWALLOW
Technical Writer
C O U R I O N C O R P O R A T I O N
1881 Worcester Road
Framingham, Mass. 01701
T E L * 508-879-8400 x316
F A X * 508-879-8500
www.courion.com
THIS EMAIL CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
MEANT FOR THE INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY. PLEASE
DELETE THIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT IN ERROR.