Re: Re: Speaking of having "lots of references"

Subject: Re: Re: Speaking of having "lots of references"
From: "Tom Sullivan" <tsullivan -at- netexpress -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:16:44 -0700

Hey Miranda,

I see your point! I can also understand the problem with his current
manager not wanting to lose him. That situation could present problems of
sabotage and subterfuge. And putting his current manager in the same class
with Clinton is in itself an indictment.

Perhaps, as you suggested, using the recommendation of other competent,
senior writers with whom your husband has rapport would help solve the
dilemma. At any rate, it does not sound like an enviable position to be in.

Take care and be good to yourself!