OT: Last Call (Sturbridge MA gathering TONIGHT)

Subject: OT: Last Call (Sturbridge MA gathering TONIGHT)
From: "Swallow, William" <WSwallow -at- courion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:44:18 -0400

[third attempt to post this to techwr-l and framers. first tossed the
message for attachments and then for html formatted email. why lyris can't
just strip the stuff out like other list software is beyond me... so here it
is in all its ascii glory:]

Just a reminder that Sean Brierley and I will be meeting up at the
Piccadilly Pub on Main Street (Rt. 20) in Sturbridge MA around 6:30 for
dinner and drinks. All are welcome to join us.

The Piccadilly Pub is located at 362 Main Street in Sturbridge, only minutes
from exit 9 off the Mass Pike, and just down/up the road from the Publick
House Historic Inn. Their number is 508-347-8189 if you need directions or
other info about the establishment.

I should be there sometime between 6:00 and 6:30 tonight. Generally we meet
in the bar located in the back of the restaurant. We can get a table in the
restaurant for dinner, as it's not too busy there on weeknights. I'm wearing
an olive-green shirt and jeans, and will be at the bar until more people
arrive.

If you do plan on joining us, please contact Sean or myself so we know
roughly how many people to wait for and when to expect you. You can email
Sean at sean -at- quodata -dot- com and me at wswallow -at- courion -dot- com -dot-

If you can't make it this time but would like to notified of the next
gathering (usually held every 4 to 6 weeks), please let us know. The
location for future gatherings is negotiable as well... Sturbridge just
happens to be a nice half-way meeting spot for Sean (driving from Hartford
CT) and I (driving from Framingham MA).

We hope to see you tonight!

*****************
BILL SWALLOW
Technical Writer
C O U R I O N C O R P O R A T I O N
1881 Worcester Road
Framingham, Mass. 01701
T E L * 508-879-8400 x316
F A X * 508-879-8500
www.courion.com
THIS EMAIL CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
MEANT FOR THE INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY. PLEASE
DELETE THIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT IN ERROR.