Re: Help!!!!! I don't know where to start

Subject: Re: Help!!!!! I don't know where to start
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:18:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

A couple of thoughts.

I like to begin by writing overview information that
explains what the item does, its architecture, system
requirements, etc., and then proceed to the more
granular, task-specific content. I'd prefer to work
chapter-by-chapter, but I usually wind up working on
every chapter at the same time.

And as someone else implied, don't plan too much. Know
that your outline and content may very well change as
your understanding of the application evolves and
expands.

Steven Brown
Senior Technical Writer

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/