Indexing...

Subject: Indexing...
From: "Khaleel Mohiuddin" <khaleel_mohiuddin -at- adc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:00:22 -0400

Hi Folks,

My apologies to many of you who responded to my request, but it seems as
though I am doing something either very stupid or there may be some
mi-communication. So, rather than asking you folks to explain how to create
an index for a 1200 page document, that has 17 different files; I would ask
if someone has the procedure already documented that I may use as a
reference. I have tried the "RD Code", but for some reason I keep getting
"ERROR: NO ENTRIES FOUND" message.

My Utilities: MS - WORD 2000
An comprehensive index of 17 different WORD files has to be compiled.

Cannot thank you guys enough for the help. Many thanks to folks that
responded to me earlier today.

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH...
-Khaleel

PS: Have a great weekend. :)

Learn about ADC, The Broadband Company at www.adc.com

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. If you have obtained this
message in error or otherwise, please notify the sender and destroy all
copies of this message immediately.