RE: Asimov - Assumptions, the audience and arithmetic

Subject: RE: Asimov - Assumptions, the audience and arithmetic
From: Diane Evans <DianeE -at- LOCKSTREAM -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:09:45 -0700

Susan said, "Y'know, I sympathize with you about the math thing. I've had
lots
of stereotypical math profs."

Be nice to the math profs, guys. Some of us actually were one once before
we found out where the real money is...

Diane Evans
Information Developer
Lockstream, Inc.
425-709-6840 x 230

Ask for the moon, and settle for its reflection in the pond in your back
yard.