Robohelp (on the Developer's Side)

Subject: Robohelp (on the Developer's Side)
From: Geri Lou Ciotoli <GCIOTOLI -at- ECS-INC -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:41:33 -0400

My Development Manager just called me and asked this question: what are the
keyvalues needed to attach the robohelp files to the software .. are they
alphanumeric or numeric and is there a limit to the number of digits?

Having never created help files (yet) .. we're just getting started on this,
I didn't know what to tell him.

Can you guys help me out. He's hoping they are alphanumeric cuz our
windows are already named something like arp020001. And, as you can see we
need 9 digits.

Anyone know this?

Thanks.. please respond to me directly at gciotoli -at- ecs-inc -dot- com as I'm on
digest.

Thanks.