FW: Tracking revisions in online help?

Subject: FW: Tracking revisions in online help?
From: Prejs Michelle-MPREJS1 <Michelle -dot- Prejs -at- motorola -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:26:05 -0700

I'd like to thank everyone to replied to my email.

For some reason my management does not like the formal tracking of revisions that version control would give us. So we don't use it and we track our revisions manually.

I will forward your suggestions and input to my team and see what they think.

Thanks again!
Michelle