Issues with Adobe Acrobat and PDFs

Subject: Issues with Adobe Acrobat and PDFs
From: "Hart, Rowena" <Hart -at- SelkirkFinancial -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:51:11 -0700

Hello all,

I'm starting to prepare a course called "Adobe Acrobat for Technical
Writers" that I'll be teaching in Vancouver, BC in 2002.

It would really help me if people who have used the Adobe Acrobat suite to
create PDFs would share their experiences or issues. I will use the
students in my class may face. I will not use real names or any information
that could identify a specific company.

Some of you who are reading this message may think "Great, she can help me
with an unsolved problem I have!" I really don't want to take work away from
trained Adobe customer support reps. You are welcome to share your problem
with me but please contact Adobe directly for a solution to your problem.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Rowena