Introducing myself!

Subject: Introducing myself!
From: mmontana1 -at- mindspring -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:03:59 -0400

Hello to all!

Let me introduce myself! I'm Maria Montana, and I joined this list about one week ago. I'm an independent consultant/technical writer. I've been on my own for about 18 months. Before that, I was an employee for major corporations and consulting firms.

My background is in IT (Information Technology), Computer Validation, Quality Assurance, and Technical with a concentration in the Pharmaceutical Industry. I'm looking to broaden my scope and begin a career in freelance writing. My purpose in joining this group is this: I'm looking to learn and understand what the most common packages are for writing and also how to overcome "bugs". What I'm looking to bring to the list is 24 years of technology experience in writing and debugging software. I'd also be happy to "meet" some new folks!

I won't keep you any longer. I've enjoyed reading all the questions and solutions from the list. Thank you letting me introduce myself and I look forward to reading your correspondence!

Sincerely,
Maria