Re: Diverse Tools (was HTML editors)

Subject: Re: Diverse Tools (was HTML editors)
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 06:57:16 -0600

Simon said
> HTML is a kiddies' toy. It does some cute things, but it is not
> engineering.

I certainly agree that HTML is limiting. But it works. Something else
might work better, but the existence of the Web tells me it works.

You sound like the driver of a Ferrari, pulling up next to a Yugo and
saying, "You call that driving?"

If it gets you there, it works. I look forward to it working even better.
But I'm glad I'm there. Without HTML, I wouldn't be.

-KC