Re: H1B tech writers

Subject: Re: H1B tech writers
From: "elizabeth mathew" <eliza_denny -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 11:07:50 +0530

Those who insist on native language speakers and others who carry this so called second language feeling are far too cut off from the other parts of the world.. Isn't it time you widen ur horizons and see how it is in those 'second language' countries?

What on earth would prevent me from recalling MANY out here who have enthralled all English-language-lovers, mesmerized us in its beauty, and showed us how powerful a language can be..

I think, these people from other countries have contributed more to the growth of English than what the natives did.

Liz

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: