API Questions

Subject: API Questions
From: "Mueller, Christeen" <cmueller -at- rsasecurity -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 10:02:21 +1000

Hi,

We produce API documentation for both products written in C and Java. I have
two questions:

Has anyone ever altered to format of the Javadocs? I want to increase the
table column widths.

We also use Doxygen for the products written in C. Does anyone have a
template that they have used to create user-friendly pdfs with?

Thanks,
Chris

Christeen Mueller
Technical Writer
RSA Security Development Pty Ltd
Direct Tel: +61 7 3227 4458
Fax: +61 7 3227 4400
email: cmueller -at- rsasecurity -dot- com -dot- au