OT: Act of Barbarism

Subject: OT: Act of Barbarism
From: Uma_Nakkeeran <Uma_Nakkeeran -at- satyam -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:56:01 +0530

Hi All,

I would like express my shock over the barbaric acts on the US. This act of
vandalism is to be condemned by the whole community of people around....

Terrorism in any parts of the world, in any form is to be condemned.
On behalf of all writers from India, i would like to express my sincere
concern for all the people affected in US.

Let's all pray for the dead;
let's all hope to hear that those who are struck in the debris are recovered
Let's all pray for those suffering with agony and pain
Let's all pray for the rescue team too.

With Warm Regards,
Uma Nakkeeran
Satyam Computer Services Ltd.,
Phone: 8206120 Extn: 5747
"Smile is contagious but harmless disease"