Re: Include the world.... Was:Re: Candle Lighting across America

Subject: Re: Include the world.... Was:Re: Candle Lighting across America
From: "Lurker writer" <lurker_writer -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:31:31 -0500

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LET'S ALL SING "WE ARE THE WORLD!!" Terrorism is a world threat, true, but this incident didn't happen somewhere else..it happened HERE, where we don't have to go to sleep each nite with one eye open and one ear cocked. This is not the forum for your to espouse your anti-nationalistic rhetoric...and even if it were, I'll wager you'd find little support among people who lost friends and loved ones on Tuesday...

OK, that OT posting has pulled me (and probably alot of others) way, way OT...Eric, let's stop this now.

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: