Re: Enough

Subject: Re: Enough
From: envvy harris <envvy -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:11:57 -0700 (PDT)

As a Human Being First and a Technical Writer second I
am saddened that you feel this is enough and that we
should not be discussing or sharing condolences or
off-topics. We may have lost a few of our own in this
terrible tragedy and I had family and friends in the
WTC and right now the support and words of
encouragement that have come from this listing ONLY
serves reminded me what a special breed TW's really
are and how blessed I am to be one. SO for the sake
of the "few" of us who appreciate the kind words?. sit
back and delete the ones that you feel are not worthy
of this listing and let the rest of us work through
this healing and learning process together.