Re: E-mail exchange with Rays

Subject: Re: E-mail exchange with Rays
From: "Laura A Mac Lemale" <lmaclemale -at- paychex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:11:32 -0400

Greetings,

I hope everyone has been reassured before I finished reading the digest, but I enclose the following e-mail exchange I had with Deb Ray on Wednesday. Hope that you are all well.

Laura

Laura MacLemale
Technical Writer
Paychex, Inc.
lmaclemale -at- paychex -dot- com

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this message represent those of the sender and not of Paychex, Inc.

Re: Today/Yesterday
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:04:08 -0600
From:
Deborah Ray <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To:
lmaclemale -at- paychex -dot- com
CC:
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com