Re: '97 PowerPoint problem and question

Subject: Re: '97 PowerPoint problem and question
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 06:14:32 -0400

Nancy,

Forgive the late reply, but my ISP shut down altogether yesterday
afternoon to deal with the latest virus problem and I am only getting
email now.

Look at the Print dialog in PowerPoint. At the bottom you have several
choices of the format. Play with different combinations there as a first
pass.

Secondly, you can apply a different template to your existing slides, or
you can change the color scheme of the current template. Trying some
variations may rescue the presentation in a matter of minutes.

You should not have to recreate any slides, with the exception of
certain types of animations.

If by "fadeout" you mean an animation in which one element disappears as
another appears, then you have a small problem. Here's how you solve it:

In slide sorter view, copy and paste the slide, so that you have two
copies. Instead of animating one slide with two superimposed graphics,
delete one graphic from each slide. Do this as often as necessary to
eliminate all animation effects.

HTH,

Dick