Re: Hardest part of getting started?

Subject: Re: Hardest part of getting started?
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:27:09 -0500

And the most important question?

Where's the restroom,

and,

where's the coffee/vending/ice machine!

Jo Byrd

John Posada wrote:

training, and Web Dev, I'd like to be reminded of what things
you found the hardest as a "new" TW. And perhaps a list of things you wish someone had told you/done for you when you
were just getting started?

Seriously?

1) where is the printer.
2) where is the cafeteria
3) where are the shared drives on the network
4) how do I dial out
5) where are the style guides
6) who must be on a distribution list

get the drift?

How to write...that's my problem and I'll figure it out. I need to
know where the resources are.

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: