RE: Re : Framemaker

Subject: RE: Re : Framemaker
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:10:17 -0400

Checkout Adobe FrameMaker 6 Classroom in a Book.

Also, FrameMaker 5.5.6 for Dummies has a demo version of FrameMaker 5.5.6
for Windows, but it won't do you much good as save is disabled, which
prevents you from creating books, tables of contents, cross-references, and
the like.

Cheers,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com