STC Competition Question

Subject: STC Competition Question
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:01:47 -0400

I am preparing some entries for our local STC competition. Two of my
entries are manuals in PDF format that our company provides to customers on
a software CD. The manuals are primarily for the customer to print and use
as physical copy. Although there are hyperlinks, and customers could use
them online.

I can't decide the appropriate category for entry. Last year, I had a
similar entry and entered it in the Online Competition as a Book. Although
it won an award, one judge criticized me for entering in that category.

Anyone else have a similar story?

Regards,
Roger Bell
Senior Technical Writer
Optio Software, Inc.
www.optiosoftware.com
"A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an
optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties." ~ Harry Truman

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/