Re: OT Typos of the week!

Subject: Re: OT Typos of the week!
From: "Kelly Williamson" <kwcwtech -at- iwaynet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:57:55 -0400

> Me too! And here is something that is just too weird.
> When I have dreams, I try to read things in the dream!

Actually, that's one of the best triggers for inducing a lucid dream--i.e.,
knowing you're dreaming when you're dreaming. If you try to read something
in the dream, and realize you can't, or it doesn't make sense, that may
alert you to the fact that you're actually dreaming (then you can do some
really cool things in your dream on purpose!)

(Sorry, went a little OT there!)

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/