RE: Tree view terminology

Subject: RE: Tree view terminology
From: dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:20:05 -0400

Back when I was teaching MS products, we learned that any window divided
into sections like that was made up of "panes." So, you'd have a list pane
and a detail pane or something like that.

Dannette Thompson
Technical Writer
Foundation Software, Inc.
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors
The opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect the
opinions or policies of my employer or coworkers.