Re: PDF problem and question about what are appropriate topics for th---is list

Subject: Re: PDF problem and question about what are appropriate topics for th---is list
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:30:41 -0600

Ellen-

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but Adobe lets you control how
a document looks when a user opens it.

>From the File menu, select Document Info, Open. The Open Info dialog box
appears.
>From the Open Info dialog box, select the options you want, then click OK.
Save the file, and it should open up the way you want it to look next
time.

Hope this helps!

- Keith Cronin

"I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write
faster than anybody who can write better."

- A.J. Liebling (1904-1963)

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/