Re: Borders beneath Headings in Frame

Subject: Re: Borders beneath Headings in Frame
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 14:06:30 -0500

At the bottom of the Advanced tab in Paragraph Designer there is a Frame Above
Pgf field and a Frame Below field. On the reference pages, define the line you
want to use below the heading. Once the line is defined, select it in the Frame
Below field for each style of heading to which it applies. Note that the line is
always the length of the line drawn on the reference page--the length doesn't
change depending on the length of the text in the heading.

Jo

--
Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer

Weakness Through Strength

Fanatics may defend a point of view
so strongly as to prove it can't be true.

Piet Hein

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/