Re: new manager, need advice

Subject: Re: new manager, need advice
From: "Marc A. Santacroce" <santacroce -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:22:01 -0700

At 10:41 AM -0700 10/9/01, Evelyn Barker wrote:

... Project Alpha has, over the last year,
>managed to frustrate two other tech writers because of
>the difficulty in getting information from the Alpha
>SMEs and because of general discordance within the
>product group (staff turnover, lack of clear product
>direction, multiple project leaders, etc.). I should
>mention here that Project Alpha is a do-or-die product
>for the company.
___________

Evelyn,

You need to beat up on the Project Alpha Manager.

Marc

-----
Marc A. Santacroce
Owner, Senior Technical Writer
ePubs, Inc.

santacroce -at- earthlink -dot- net
http://resumes.dice.com/santacroce
925-518-0013

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world.
For, indeed, that's all who ever have."

Margaret Mead

Announcing new options for IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe.
Attend the entire event, select a single day, or sign up for
a Saturday postconference workshop. http://ieeepcs.org/2001