Re: Java apps - which help system?

Subject: Re: Java apps - which help system?
From: Scott Wahl <wahl_scott -at- yahoo -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 04:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,

If you download JavaHelp, it includes several demo
applications that will give you an idea of how
JavaHelp works.

http://java.sun.com/products/javahelp/

We are using JavaHelp for one of our applications, and
find it works quite well. The documentation is easy to
follow and the support from the Sun JavaHelp
discussion group is excellent.

Scott

http://personals.yahoo.com