RE: GSA training recommendations

Subject: RE: GSA training recommendations
From: Linda Stark <blstark -at- swbell -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:56:55 -0500

Can any of you recommend a company that offers GSA schedules training for
contractors?

My company has a schedule, and the person who was knowlegeable about GSA
peculiarities is no longer with the company. The rest of us are groping in
the dark and have decided we really need some training before we get
ourselves into trouble. I'm about to start writing the proposal to apply for
another schedule.

We located a company called ESI, but their training dates aren't convenient
for me and the coworker who is going with me. One is the first week in
December, which really doesn't work well with other project deadlines; the
other one is in March and that's really too long to wait.

I did a search on the Web, but couldn't find much of anything. We'd like
something that really covers all the topics contractors need to be aware of.
ESI's class is a two-day class with a good range of topics. Location isn't
important.

Thanks for any info.

Linda Stark