RE: Dual-monitor system with Word?

Subject: RE: Dual-monitor system with Word?
From: "Sarah Bane" <Sarah -dot- Bane -at- spectrumretail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:22:03 -0500

re:
<||>Does anyone have experience working with dual monitors?
<||>Is such a configuration feasible with Word, which is what
<||>I am using? I have already received an opinion from a technical
<||>person on campus that Word may not be able to accomodate
<||>such an arrangement.
<||>
I'm using dual monitors with Office 2000/Word 2000 and it works great! A
few months ago, I believe it was, the subject of dual monitors came up
here. I document retail-management software, and I convinced the project
manager that I could work much more efficiently if I could have the
software running on one monitor and my document open on another. I can
also read e-mail or surf the 'net on the second monitor while my help
file is compiling on the first :) In any case, whatever problems your
technical person anticipates shouldn't originate with Word.

Sarah Bane
Day job: Technical Writer, SpectrumRetail Corporation
--Home of ProphetLine retail management systems--
sarah -dot- bane -at- spectrumretail -dot- com
Night job: Associate Instructor, Westark College
sbane -at- pipeline -dot- westark -dot- edu